- On the File tab, choose the Options button.
- In the Options dialog box, choose the Customize Ribbon button.
- In the list of main tabs, select the Developer check box.
- Choose the OK button to close the Options dialog box
- Click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click PowerPoint Options
- Click Popular, and then select the Show Developer tab in the Ribbon check box.
Programming with VBA in PowerPoint allows for document manipulation that may be awkward or even impossible with standard presentation techniques. This may be accomplished by writing code directly in the Visual Basic Editor (VBE), which includes a window for writing code, debugging code, and code module organization. To find out how to access the VBE by adding the developer toolbar to your excel 2007, 2010 and 2013 versions of PowerPoint, please follow the appropriate link in the Related Articles section.Read More